Jumat, 10 September 2010

Gospel Song

hey, as a Christian, I wanna share some of Gospel Song and lyrics..
For me, there are good songs to be heard..!

1. Israel Houghton - Lord You are Good

verse :
Lord You are good and Your mercy endureth forever..
Lord You are good and Your mercy endureth forever..
People from every nation and the tongue,
from generation to generation;

Chorus :
We worship You Hallelujah Hallelujah
We worship You, for who You are

We worship You Hallelujah Hallelujah
We worship You, for who You are

Bridge :
You are good all the time,
and all the time You are good!

to listen the song and download click :
Lord You are Good - Israel and New Breed

2. Hillsong - One Way


VERSE 1

I lay my life down at Your feet
Cause You are the only one I need
I turn to You and You are always there
In troubled times it's You I seek
I put You first that's all I need
I humble all I am, all to You

CHORUS
One way, Jesus
You're the only one that I could live for
One way, Jesus
You're the only one that I could live for

VERSE 2
You are always, always there
Every how and every where
Your grace abounds so deeply within me
You will never ever change
Yesterday today the same
Forever till forever meets no end

CHORUS(x2)
One way, Jesus
You're the only one that I could live for
One way, Jesus
You're the only one that I could live for

BRIDGE(x4)
You are the Way, the Truth and the Life
I live by faith and not by sight for You,
We're living all for You

CHORUS(x4)
One way, Jesus
You're the only one that I could live for
One way, Jesus
You're the only one that I could live for

to listen the song and download click:
One Way - Hillsong Australia

3. (Indonesian Language) Jesus - True Worshiper

Hidup yang kupilih, Membuatku berarti
Karna Yesus Tuhan tempatku percaya dan berharap

Kubuka mataku, Lihat sek'lilingku
Kuharus nyatakan kebenarannya yang membebaskan

Kar'na kuasaMU, Kar'na kehebatanMu
Kudapat lakukan perkara besar yang Engkau janjikan

Reff:
Yesus, Kaulah sahabatku
Yesus, Kau yang akan selalu berada disisiku
Kau sumber kuatku

Yesus, Kaulah sahabatku
Yesus, Kau yang tak pernah jemu jemu disisiku
Kau sumber kuatku

Ending:
Kau sahabatku Berada disisiku
Kau sahabatku selama lamanya

Kau sahabatku Berada disisiku
selama lamanya

to listen the song and download click :
Yesus - True Worshiper

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar